Basic Bicycle Tune-Up
• True and clean wheels off the bike in truing stand
• Inspect tires for wear
• Lubricate all pivots and moving parts on brakes, derailleurs, levers and pedals
• Adjust brake calipers to hand size needed
• Adjust front and rear derailleurs
• Tighten all accessory attachments
• Torque to specification: Crank bolts, chainring bolts, pedals, seat and seat post clamps, stem bolt, handlebar cinch bolt, threadless top cap and stem bolts, bar end or areobar attachments, wheel axle nuts or quick release, brake caliper fixing bolt, brake or derailleur lever attachment bands
• Inflate tires
• Test ride
• No extra Labor charge for replacement of chain
All repair work is done by 6 p.m. on the scheduled due date.
Customers will be called when the job is complete. Thanks.